Friday 1 July 2011

Update: How I joined Google+ without an invite


I wrote a post this morning, which seems to have contained a gross mistake.For some reason, this works for some people, and doesn't work for others. I have no idea why. For those of you, who still want to joint Google+, here's an invite from me. Hope it helps.

Read on to the original post. It might still be helpful for you.

I noticed people sharing ways of sending Google+ invites to friends, etc. So it seems that not everyone is aware of this really simple way. Fact is - there is no need for any invites. All you have to do is a simple Google search.

1. Go to Google Search windows, type Google+ and hit enter.
2. Scroll down to The Google+ Project.and click it, or simply hit this link.
3. Click join on the next window and sign in with your Google account.

PS: As for the project itself, I don't know what to think of it yet. Seems like another poor attempt by Google to create a social network.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home